Q: How Can I Repair my Slowed Metabolism
How to repair your slowed metabolism
A number of factors including body size, gender, composition, and age can cause a slow metabolism rate. By balancing the ratio between the calories consumed to calories burnt and maintaining a healthy overall body maintenance routine, you will be on your way to repairing your slowed metabolism.
The human body is adaptable to survival so when less food is available, the metabolic rate will slow down that’s why it’s important to maintain healthy eating habits and exercise to prevent your metabolism from slowing down.
Ways to repair your slowed metabolism
Avoid skipping meals or drastically reducing your calories- When the body senses there is shortage in food supply it will slow down its metabolism to conserve energy. Even if you later eat the same food, the result will be that your body will be slower in using the calories as fuel, thus producing a backlog of unwanted fats. The recommended calorie intake per day is 500 to 1200, total each day depending on your body mass.
Increase the amount of protein in your diet- Studies show that proteins help to stabilize insulin secretion into the blood stream, a process that affects metabolism. To repair your slowed metabolism, consider lowering your fat and sugar intake and increasing proteins to help you spare muscle, keep your metabolism high, and provide the required nutrients for normal functioning of the body.
Exercise- Come up with a regular aerobic routine to help you burn calories throughout the day. Exercise will improve blood flow and keep the body active to help maintain a high metabolic rate. Do intense cardiovascular exercises for 15- 60 minutes to improve the increase your heart rate to 70- 80 percent of your heart rate. Some of the most aerobic exercises include swimming, hot yoga, hiking, and biking
Drink enough water- Drinking eight to twelve ounces of water will help improve your metabolic rate over time. For the best results, carry a bottle of water around for drinking throughout the day. Water not only helps to remove toxins from the body but it ensures all the organs are functioning properly which in turn will maintain a healthy metabolic rate
Incorporate strength training to your exercise to help counter muscle loss associated with aging- studies show that muscle tissue burns more calories that fat tissue, which can impact on your body’s ability to burn calories. Choose a group of arm, leg, back, chest, abdominal exercises to increase your muscle mass.
Get enough sleep- People who are sleep deprived have a slower metabolism than those who get adequate sleep according to studies. Getting enough sleep will ensure the body is well rested to improve its normal functioning. Sleep deprivation leads to exhaustion which affects the overall health of the body which in turn will affect your metabolic rate
Changes in your lifestyle- Some small changes in your lifestyle can drastically repair your slowed metabolism. The more you move, the more you burn. You can make a significance changes by making minor changes in your lifestyle. This can be as simple as taking the stairs instead of the elevator, walking the dog, parking a distance from your office or mall, gardening etc. Making these changes will help you burn extra calories and increase your metabolism
Healthy eating habits- Adopting healthy eating habits will ensure your body has a supply of the required nutrients. Make sure you include all the necessary food nutrients in your meals. A balanced diet should have a serving of carbohydrates, vitamins, fats, proteins and fiber. A body that is supplied with all the nutrients it needs will function normally than one that isn’t.
A slow metabolism can be caused by lack of important nutrients that the body is trying to conserve, it’s thus important to ensure you take a balanced diet every day. Ensure you chew your food well to help the body get all the nutrients. Another habit that can help repair your metabolism is snacking on healthy foods throughout the day. Avoid junk such as soda, ice cream, candy and go for healthy snacks such as a fruit, fat free yoghurt, or natural juice.
A slow metabolism will make you feel lethargic, fatigued and unproductive, its thus important to adopt healthy eating habits and exercise to help get you back on track.
- How to get a six pack fas
- Theta healing approach for embryos assisted fertilization
- Understand That Getting Healthy Can Not Expense You A Luck
- Cure for Hemorrhoids and the Better Way to Healthy Living
- Tea for Children Suffering from Constipation
- Weight loss tips
- Natural Treatments Of Gout
- Is a Naturalistic Approach to Treating ADHD Realistic?
- Urinary Tract Infection Cure
- Lose Belly Fat – Ultimate Secrets for Flat Abs
- Would you wish to grasp Top 5 edges of Coq10 Supplements
- Nutrition Calculator for Your Child’s Benefit
- Bring Your Total body To The Next Level Through Toxin Removal For Improved Health
- Acid reflux Treatments that Work
- Positive Changes When You Buy African Mango
- Best Resveratrol
- Build Your Muscles Back Up with Proper Weightlifting Nutrition
- Personal preferences are essential for practicing a sport or fitness exercises!
- Viral Bronchitis
- Here Is How to Obtain Excess weight And Create System Mass
- What is Gout ?
- Have You Considered Buy Organic Food – Look At This!
- NPC Figure Competitor’s Best-Kept Secrets
- Most common exercises performed with an exercise ball?
- Information And Facts About Heartburn / Acid Reflux
- Bronchitis Cures – All-Natural and Effedtive
- Start treating Cold Sores With These Natural PracticesPurely natural Cold Sore Treatment Cures
- How To Use Unique Hoodia Coupon?
- Managing fitness level
- Using Ph Test Paper For Your Health
- Tips for a Healthy Meal Plan
- Various Styles Of Popcorn Poppers
- WEIGHT LOSS: The Right Way to Lose Weight
- Breastfeeding is Best
- Natural Remedies for UTI Infections
- Chronic UTI
- Benefits of Having Red Ruby Grapefruit in Your Diet
- Phen375 â€“ The Natural Way To Lose Weight
- Fat buring workout exercises – Do it properly!